What information does Cruz Institute collect, and how is it used?GeneralThe information that customers provide to Cruz Institute is used To allow our customers to purchase our products online To provide our customers with personalized website content tailored to the particular interests of each individual customerTo continuously improve the convenience and functionality of our websiteFor market analysis and other internal purposesTo provide to our customers promotions through Cruz Institute , its partners and local Cruz Institute Stores“Your Cruz Institute” AccountWhen you set up “Your Cruz Institute” Account you will be asked to provide your email address and a password, as well as provide information regarding your vehicle. The information you provide in your “Your Cruz Institute” Account allows Cruz Institute to personalize searches and facilitate the ordering process. During registration of “Your Cruz Institute” Account, Cruz Institute will ask for your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information, including data about your automobile. The more information you voluntarily provide (and the more accurate it is), the better Cruz Institute will be able to customize your experience.OrderingOur website utilizes both a shopping cart and e-mail forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We may collect customers’ contact information (such as e-mail addresses) and financial information (such as account or credit card information). This information enables us to process and fulfill our customers’ orders and notify our customers of their order status. When you provide credit card information on our online form, you are connected to a secure server, which encrypts credit card information over the Internet.Surveys and PromotionsWe may occasionally request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, and/or income range). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. We may also use this data to personalize the customer’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. In addition, this information may be used internally by Cruz Institute for market analysis and other purposes.Financial InformationFinancial information that is collected is only used to bill the user for products and services ordered at Cruz Institute and for no other reason. Cruz Institute does not store credit card information on its servers or systems.
Mailing ListsContact information from the “Your Cruz Institute” registration form, order forms, contest forms and other sources is also used to send promotional materials to our customers. In addition, the customer’s contact information may be shared with selected partners of Cruz Institute who may want to contact our visitors. Users may opt-out of receiving future updates by checking the appropriate box when opening or modifying their “Your Cruz Institute” account.How does Cruz Institute protect the information it collects?Passwords To provide you with an increased level of security, access to your personal information is protected with a password, which you select. We strongly recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
Registration & Financial InformationAll personal information that you provide to Cruz Institute including names, addresses, contact information, and credit card information are stored in a secure database. We utilize industry best practices in order to ensure that your data is secure.
Secure ServerWhen you place orders through our website, you will transmit your order information, including your credit card number, to our secure server. Our secure server uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which allows us to receive information that your Web browser encrypts before transmitting to us. Since any order information you provide to Cruz Institute will be transmitted using a secure connection, customers with web browsers that cannot support this level of security will not be able to order products through Cruz Institute.Display of Credit Card InformationCruz Institute will never display more than five digits of your credit card number on the screen or on any invoices for your protection.Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. We may also use this data to personalize the customer’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. In addition, this information may be used internally by Cruz Institute for market analysis and other purposes.Does Cruz Institute share its information with other companies?GeneralCruz Institute does not sell your personal information to any third parties. However, we may provide your information to trustworthy third parties (including “Your Local Cruz Institute Stores”) so that they can send you product and service offers that may be of interest. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by checking the appropriate box when opening or modifying their “Your Cruz Institute” account.
Aggregate StatisticsCruz Institute may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors. However, these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Account InformationCruz Institute may release account information if it believes, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with the law, (2) enforce or apply the provisions of our Terms and Conditions, or (3) protect the rights, property or safety of Cruz Institute, our customers or other individuals.
Credit Card VerificationPlease note that when you order products and services from Cruz Institute we will use a credit card verification company to validate the credit card and other information you provide before we can fill your order. We have an agreement with such company to ensure that our customers’ personal information is kept confidential. Not only is it the same credit verification process that would be used if you presented your credit card at any Cruz Institute store, but there is an additional safeguard in that the billing information you provide for your credit card enables us to verify that you are the rightful owner of the card.What are “cookies” and how are they used by Cruz Institute“Cookies” are pieces of information that our website can send to your browser and which can later be stored on your computer’s hard drive so that we can recognize you when you return. All pages on Cruz Institute where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. We may also use ads on our website that contain cookies. Our cookies do contain personally identifying information, such as email address, that enables us to provide features such as storing items in your shopping cart between visits and creating a personalized website based on your particular vehicle. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Thank you for visiting https://cruzinstitute.com/en/!
1. Terms of ServiceTerms By accessing the website at www.cruzinstitute.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cruz Institute website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cruz Institute website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cruz Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on Cruz Institute website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Cruz Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cruz Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Cruz Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cruz Institute website, even if Cruz Institute or a Cruz Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on Cruz Institute website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cruz Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Cruz Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Cruz Institute does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Cruz Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cruz Institute of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.7. ModificationsCruz Institute may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Orlando Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location